30 SF @ 1/8" thickness
Dur-A-Hard Self-Leveling Cementitious Polyurethane Flooring System is a pourable, phthalate & solvent-free, cementitious polyurethane floor topping system designed to provide a tough and durable, non-slip textured surface for wet and dry production areas predominately in the food and beverage industry.
- CFIA approved; USDA accepted.
- Zero VOC’s, odorless, and non-tainting.
- Resistant to organic and inorganic chemical compounds and bacterial growth.
- Chemical and abrasion resistant.
- Thermal shock resistant and Wide Service Temperature Range (-10oC to 120oC).
- Easy to apply, easy to clean and sterilize.
- May be applied at low temperatures (5 degrees C).
- Seamless waterproof slip-resistant floor topping.
- Will bond to mild steel and water-resistant plywood.
Dur-A-Hard SL Self-Leveling Cementitious Polyurethane Flooring System is a squeegee applied, odourless, 1/8” – 1/4'” self-leveling flooring system approved for use in the Food and Beverage Industry. Dur-A-Hard SL Self-Leveling Cementitious Polyurethane Flooring System is designed to protect concrete floors surfaces against organic and inorganic chemical compounds, bacterial growth and withstands thermal shock under extreme cold and heat steam treatments. Dur-A-Hard SL is ideal for, Pharmaceutical laboratories and clean rooms, Chemical processing plants and containment storage rooms, Production processes exposed to aggressive chemicals, Food processing plants, including meat/poultry processing, bakeries and dairy manufacturing, Hospitals and medical centers, Commercial kitchens, Wet areas, loading docks and garbage rooms, as well as Wet and High Impact Areas
|Adhesion to Concrete|
>400 psi (concrete fails before loss of bond)
|Cure Time @ 21°C|
|Coverage (per kit)|
2.8 m² @ 3 mm (30 ft² @ 1/8 in) / 1.4 m² @ 6 mm (15 ft² @ ¼ in)
|Pot Life - working time @ 21°C|
-10°C to 120°C (steam wash)
4 Component Kit
35 mg loss
|Coefficient of Friction|
52 MPa (7,560 psi)
20 MPa (2,908 psi)
|Impact Resistance @ 125 mils|
9.1 MPa (1,323 psi)