4 m2/L @ 250 microns
160 ft2/gal @ 10 mils DFT
Polyuretel High-Build UV-Resistant Polyaspartic Floor Coating is a two-component, polyaspartic based, liquid-applied protective floor coating. This fast-curing, very low VOC formulation has a low viscosity with outstanding “wetting” properties, abrasion and UV resistance for colour and gloss stability, with exceptional weathering- and chemical-resistance properties.
- Very low VOCs, fast setting and easy to apply.
- Resistant to weathering and colour fade by ultraviolet rays.
- Wide service temperature range.
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
- Good flow and leveling properties for finishing.
- Excellent gloss retention, hardness and non-yellowing properties.
- High tear resistance and tensile strength.
- Non-staining chemical resistance.
- Adheres to fiberglass, concrete, masonry, plastics, metals and wood.
- May be used to protect walls and other vertical surfaces.
- Available in Slow and Fast Cure versions.
Polyuretel High-Build UV-Resistant Polyaspartic Floor Coating is a roller-, brush- or spray-applied topcoat used in a wide range of institutional, commercial and industrial floor applications where long term durability, impact, abrasion and chemical resistance is required. This product is used as a clear or pigmented protective topcoat used in both interior and exterior applications. Polyuretel is ideal for: Protect epoxy-coated floors against yellowing used in institutional, commercial and industrial areas, Retail stores, office buildings, hotels, casinos, restaurants, entertainment venues, lobbies and other uses where a durable floor surface is required, Food processing plants, pharmaceutical plants and laboratories, Warehouse and production floor areas, as well as Coating metal, aluminum, steel and bronze.
Clear and Tinted
(Note: 2 coats recommended for best results)
|Cure Time @ 23°C (75°F)|
|Pot Life - working time @ 23°C (75°F)|
Lacquer thinner or IPA
|Mixed Viscosity 23°C (75°F)|
|Taber Abrasion Resistance|
25 mg, 100 g load, 1000 cycles
|Shore D Hardness|
|Hardness (7 Days)|
90% (1000 hr.-initial) Gloss retention: 80% (final), no chalking
∆E 1.125 @ 1000 hours
|Service Temperature Range|
-40°C to 120°C