HTML Editor - Full Version
DUREX ACRYBOND S is readily available in 4 litre containers, 18.9 litre
pails and 45 gallon (205 litres) drums.
Acrylic EIFS Base Coat Polymer Modifier
DUREX ACRYBOND S is a water based 100% acrylic polymer cement additive.
DUREX ACRYBOND S has been specially formulated to provide maximum adhesion
and ideal application properties when used as the catalyst in the mix
with Durex Uniplast. It is the typical mix for the Durex family of Exterior
Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS).
DUREX ACRYBOND S is used as an insulation adhesive and as scratch
and base coats when mixed with Durex Uniplast.
DUREX ACRYBOND S is formulated to provide:
- Superior bonding to foam plastic insulation when
mixed with Durex Uniplast
- Longer open time of mixes
- Develops ideal consistency of mixes for better
initial tack to keep insulation boards in place when used as an insulation
- Simplified job site mixing as no water or other
- Consistent job site quality control
- Low moisture absorption rate of the mixes
- Higher compressive and flexural strength of
the cementitious mixtures
- Reduced shrinkage and cracking of the mixes
Mississauga Office: 6178 Netherhart Road Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5T 1B7
Western Canada Office: 14345 120th Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5L 2R8
Phone: (416) 759-4474 E-mail: email@example.com