HTML Editor - Full Version
Durex® Acrotel CP Winter Grade is packaged in 18.9 L (5 gal) and 3.78 L (1 gal) pails. This product is available in multiple standard colours. Custom colour matching can also be attained at an additional cost. Please refer to the Durex® Colour Selection Guide for all available colour options.
Average coverage rate: See Technical Data Sheet for coverage rates
Cold Weather Curing Exterior Masonry Wall Coating
Durex® Acrotel CP Winter Grade is an extremely durable, VOC compliant solvent based, reinforced liquid applied cementitious coating. It features ionic bonding technology for excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry substrates for a wide variety of protective applications. It is a modified acrylic coating suitable for cold weather applications where high adhesion to concrete substrates and long lasting durability are required.
Durex® Acrotel Winter Grade is a high performance coating for long lasting exterior coating, masonry and metal surfaces. It can be used as a one-coat self-priming coating in low temperature environments.
- Low temperature application: -20°C
- Efflorescence Resistant
- Complies with VOC regulations
- Water, mildew and alkaline resistant
- Highly resistant to surface cracking
- Excellent efflorescence resistance
- Matte Finish, available in smooth or light grit texture
- Ionic Bond Technology with excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry substrates
- Excellent exterior durability and self-cleaning properties
- Application to green concrete
- Adheres to a variety of masonry substrates
Mississauga Office: 6178 Netherhart Road Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5T 1B7
Western Canada Office: 14345 120th Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5L 2R8
Phone: (416) 759-4474 E-mail: email@example.com