HTML Editor - Full Version
Durex® Epoxy Guard is packaged as a kit based on mixing ratios (Part A & B) in 18.9 L (5 gal) and 3.78 L (1 gal) units. This product is available in clear and multiple standard colours. Custom colour matching can also be attained at an additional cost. Please refer to the Durex® Colour Selection Guide for all available colour options.
Average coverage rate: 8 m2/L (500 ft2/gal) @ 2 mils DFT per coat. Note: 2 coats required.
Residential Grade Water Based Epoxy Concrete Floor Coating
Durex® Epoxy Guard is an extended pot life, easy to use, environmentally friendly, two-component epoxy floor coating. It is specially formulated to protect interior walls and floors.
Durex® Epoxy Guard is used as a residential and low-demand commercial coating in Do-It-Yourself applications. It is used to protect and beautify concrete surfaces.
- Easy applications; self-leveling, flow and microform-free properties
- Extended open time
- Water-based, non-corrosive, non-regulated
- Very low VOCs and very low odour
- Versatile, long lasting decorative finish
- Superior adhesion to wide variety of substrates
- High solids, one-coat system, excellent coverage
- Contains ceramic particles for excellent scrubability and abrasion resistance
- Excellent resistance to motor oil
- Hot rubber tire pick-up resistant
Mississauga Office: 6178 Netherhart Road Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5T 1B7
Western Canada Office: 14345 120th Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5L 2R8
Phone: (416) 759-4474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org