Polyuretel High-Build UV-Resistant Polyaspartic Floor Coating is a two-component, Polyaspartic based, liquid-applied protective floor coating. This fast-curing, very low VOC formulation has a low viscosity with outstanding “wetting” properties, abrasion and UV resistance for colour and gloss stability, with exceptional weathering- and chemical-resistance properties.
- Very low VOCs, fast setting and easy to apply
- Resistant to weathering and colour fade by ultraviolet rays
- Wide service temperature range
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- Good flow and leveling properties for finishing
- Excellent gloss retention, hardness and non-yellowing properties
- High tear resistance and tensile strength
- Non-staining chemical resistance
- Adheres to fiberglass, concrete, masonry, plastics, metals and wood
- May be used to protect walls and other vertical surfaces
- Available in Slow and Fast Cure versions
Polyuretel High-Build UV-Resistant Polyaspartic Floor Coating System is a roller-brush- or spray-applied topcoat used in a wide range of institutional, commercial and industrial floor applications where long term durability, impact, abrasion and chemical resistance is required. This product is used as a clear or pigmented protective topcoat used in both interior and exterior applications. Polyuretel High-Build UV-Resistant Polyaspartic Floor Coating System is ideal for protective epoxy coated floors against yellowing used in institutional, commercial and industrial areas, retail stores, office buildings, hotels, casinos, restaurants, entertainment venues, lobbies and other uses where durable floor surface is required. It is also used for food processing plants, pharmaceutical plants and laboratories, warehouse and production floor areas and coating metal, aluminum, steel and bronze.