Dur-A-Hard TG High Performance Cementitious Polyurethane Flooring System is a thick-build (6 - 9mm) trowel applied, fast curing, phthalate & solvent-free, cementitious polyurethane flooring system designed to provide a high-build tough and durable, non-slip textured surface for commercial and industrial manufacturing process areas. It is formulated as an extremely resilient, highly thermal shock resistant flooring system for demanding production areas, especially those found in the food and beverage industry.
- CFIA approved; USDA accepted
- Zero VOCs, odourless, and non-tainting
- Resistant to organic and inorganic chemical compounds and bacterial growth
- Chemical and abrasion resistant
- Fast curing; reduces downtime
- Easy to clean and sterilize
- May be applied at low temperatures (5 degrees C)
- Seamless, slip-resistant floor topping
- Will bond to mild steel and water-resistant plywood
- Outstanding thermal shock resistance(up to 120 degrees C)
Dur-A-Hard TG High-Performance Cementitious Polyurethane Flooring System is a trowel-applied, odourless, system approved by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency for use in the food and beverage industry. Dur-A-Hard TG is designed to protect horizontal concrete surfaces against organic and inorganic chemical compounds and/or bacterial growth, abrasion or physical deterioration with excellent thermal shock resistance to withstand rigorous heat steam cleaning up to 120°C. Dur-A-Hard TG High-Performance Cementitious Polyurethane Flooring System is ideal for heavily deteriorated, high-traffic processing areas subject to extreme abuse, floors subject to heat steam cleaning and heavy thermal shock cycles, pharmaceutical laboratories, clean rooms, hospitals and medical centres, chemical processing plants and containment storage rooms. It is also used for high-demand food processing plants including meant/poultry processing and diary manufacturing, commercial kitchens and restaurants, wet areas, loading docks and garbage rooms.