Dur-A-Static ESD is a high-performance epoxy-based electrostatic discharge (ESD) flooring system. Engineered for a number of substrates, Dur-A-Static ESD is designed for use as a static dissipative system that provides electric conductive resistance to protect sensitive electronic equipment and machinery. The system performs to a range of 2.5 x 104 to 1.0 x 106 ohms. The system consists of a priming/leveling layer which is then combined with conductive grounded copper wire, Dur-A-Static ESD 100 intermediate conductive coat and Dur-A-Static 200 Topcoat.
- Protects sensitive electronic parts from the effects of static charges by dissipating them away
- Prevents explosions due to sparks of accumulated static charges by effectively conducting it away
- Avoid errors in readings recorded by sensitive electronic instruments monitoring vital parameters
- Enables easy maintenance of clean room environment through its seamless, pore-free smooth surface
- Improves the working environment by its pleasant aesthetics
- Conforms to ANSI S20.20, < 3.5 x 107 ohms when tested in accordance with ANSI STM 97.1
- Available in conductive range (2.5 X 104 to 1.0 X 106) ohms per ANSI/ESD S7.1/ASTM F-150
- Low BVG, Body Voltage Generation
- Maintain electrical resistance throughout coating thickness
Dur-A-Static ESD is to be used as an Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) flooring system to provide electrostatic control properties to concrete and other construction substrates. It is recommended for floors in environments where static electricity and stray currents produced by friction could pose risks of explosions or interference with the working of precision electronic instruments. Dur-A-Static ESD is also used for data Processing Centres, Computer and IT-related rooms and processing facilities, dry powder filling and handling facilities, solvent handling facilities, flammable gas handling locations, aircraft and aerospace facilities and hangars, pharmaceutical plants, hospitals and health care facilities / laboratories, electronic-based manufacturing facilities and production areas with electrically sensitive equipment, computer, conductor and circuit board production areas and explosion hazard facilities.