HTML Editor - Full Version
DUREX ACRYLIC RESIN BOND is readily available in 4 litre containers, 18.9 litre pails and 45 gallon (205 litres) drums.
100% Acrylic Polymer Cement Modifier
DUREX ACRYLIC RESIN BOND is a water based, 100% acrylic polymer cement additive. DUREX ACRYLIC RESIN BOND has been specially formulated to provide maximum adhesion and ideal application properties when used as a versatile general purpose latex additive to Portland cement based plasters and repair mortars.
DUREX ACRYLIC RESIN BOND when mixed with Durex Uniplast is used as:
- Concrete wall and floor patching for shallow and deep repairs, in maximum lifts of 6.4 mm (1/4″) DUREX ACRYLIC RESIN BOND can be used as a general purpose latex additive in providing a:
- Latex/cement slurry bonding mix
- Sand/portland cement repair mortar and parging mix
DUREX ACRYLIC RESIN BOND is formulated to provide:
- Superior bonding to concrete and masonry
- Longer open time of mixes
- Consistent job site quality control
- Simplified job site mixing as no water or other additives required
- Low moisture absorption rate of the mixes
- Higher compressive and flexural strength of cementitious mixtures
- Reduced shrinkage and cracking plaster mixes.
- Versatile general bonding additive
Download More Information
Mississauga Office: 6178 Netherhart Road Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5T 1B7
Western Canada Office: 14345 120th Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5L 2R8
Phone: (416) 759-4474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org