1.74 m2/L (71 ft2/gal)
TBC is a high quality di-vinyl-ester based, heavy duty maintenance coating which provides excellent durability and safety protection to all types of surfaces in any type of environment, with particularly exceptional protection for steel and concrete surfaces.
- Chloride penetration protection.
- Excellent corrosion protection.
- Exceptional abrasion resistance.
- Resistance to mild acids.
- Versatile application methods (spray, brush, roller, squeegee etc.).
- Non-toxic, completely safe handling.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Unaffected by gas, oil, etc.
- Breathable coating, allows trapped water vapour to evaporate.
- Can be cleaned with water.
Some of the areas where TBC can be used are parking garage floors, for protection against chloride penetration; industrial floors for a safe, non-slip finish and protection against acid, oil, gas, etc; structural steel (bridges, storage tanks, etc); all areas around dock yards.
Di-vinyl ester base, inert hard fillers and "universal colourants"
Dense paint-like consistency
10,000 to 15,000 cps
9.0 to 9.5
|Surface burning Charactaristics|
1.40 MPa (203 psi)
3.78% by weight
Pass 2000 hrs
Pass - No change