HTML Editor - Full Version
DUREX FLOOR SEAL 15/25 is readily available in 4 litre jugs, 18.9 litre
pails and 45 gallon (205 litre) drums.
first coat 5.75 m2/L (235 ft2/gal)
second coat 7.50 m2/L (305 ft2/gal)
first coat 7.5 to10 m2/L (305 to 410 ft2/gal);
second coat 10.0 to12 m2/L (410 to 490 ft2/gal)
Based Acrylic Clear Surface Treatment
DUREX FLOOR SEAL is a high quality water based, 100% acrylic, concrete
floor sealer. DUREX FLOOR SEAL is available in two concentrations: FLOOR
SEAL 15 for porous surfaces and for surfaces where a matte finish is desired;
FLOOR SEAL 25 for a more dense surface and for surfaces where a glossier
finish is desired.
DUREX FLOOR SEAL has been formulated for general sealing of interior
and exterior concrete floors.
DUREX FLOOR SEAL is also an excellent sealer for portland cement terrazzo,
unglazed quarry tile, brick pavers and interlocking stone pavers.
- Water based non-toxic – easy to handle
- Excellent dust proofing properties
- Excellent resistance to mild acids
- Excellent resistance to penetration of gasoline,
oil, chloride and water
- Very economical compared to solvent based sealers
- Re-coatable (does not promote delamination)
- Excellent compatibility with all cement surfaces
Mississauga Office: 6178 Netherhart Road Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5T 1B7
Western Canada Office: 14345 120th Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5L 2R8
Phone: (416) 759-4474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org