HTML Editor - Full Version
Durex® Uraflex is packaged as a kit based on mixing ratios (Part A & B) in 75 L (20 gal), 18.9 L (5 gal) and 3.78 L (1 gal) units. This product is available in clear and multiple standard colours. Custom colour matching can also be attained at an additional cost. Please refer to the Durex® Colour Selection Guide for all available colour options.
Average coverage rate: 4 m2/L (150 ft2/gal) @ 10 mils DFT per coat.
100% Solids Urethane Flexible Orange Peel Industrial Floor Coating
Durex® Uraflex Flexible Orange Peel Industrial Floor Coating is a 100% solids, two-component polyurethane protective industrial floor coating with a slightly textured finish. It is specially formulated perform were greater hiding power, low temperature, flexibility and chemical resistance are required. This product has excellent chemical properties which make it an extremely versatile coating that outperforms standard epoxy coatings.
Durex® Uraflex OP is used in a variety of light to medium duty interior protective floor coating applications where increased hiding power is required. It is typically used as a topcoat on irregular floors to hide imperfections.
- Textured easy to use finish hides flooring imperfections
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Outstanding stability at low temperatures
- Zero VOC, 100% solid urethane
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Bonds to metal
- Smooth, bubble-free film surface
- Abrasion resistant
- Penetrates and seals the surface
- Can be applied on walls with > 250 microns thickness
- CFIA approved, USDA accepted
Mississauga Office: 6178 Netherhart Road Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5T 1B7
Western Canada Office: 14345 120th Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5L 2R8
Phone: (416) 759-4474 E-mail: email@example.com