HTML Editor - Full Version
Durex® Uracrete TG is packed as a 3 component kit based on mixing ratios; Part A and Part B in 2 L (0.5 gal) pails each, and Part C in 22.7 kg (50 lb) bag mix is a cementitious admixture. This product is available in multiple standard colours. Custom colour matching can also be attained at an additional cost. Please refer to the Durex® Colour Selection Guide for all available colour options.
Average coverage rate: 1.67 m2 @ 9 mm (18 ft2 @ 3/8 inch) per kit.
Cementitious Polyurethane Mortar & Wall Coating
Durex® Uracrete VG is a vertical-grade, trowel applied, fast curing, solvent-free cementitious polyurethane mortar designed for use with Durex® Uracrete SL and Durex® Uracrete TG for commercial and industrial applications. It is formulated as a highly thermal shock resistant coating system for demanding production areas, trenches and coves especially those found in the food and beverage industry.
Durex® Uracrete VG is used to coat all vertical surfaces, build fillets, coves, curbs and other detail work associated with Durex® Uracrete flooring systems. This product is odourless and non-toxic and is approved by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency for use in the Food and Beverage Industry.
- CFIA approved; USDA accepted
- Zero VOC’s, odourless, non-toxic and non-tainting
- Easy to apply; Non-sagging properties for vertical applications
- Resistant to organic and inorganic chemical compounds and bacterial growth
- Chemical and abrasion resistant
- Fast Curing; reduces down time
- Easy to clean and sterilize
- May be applied at low temperatures (5 degrees C)
- Seamless, slip-resistant floor topping
- Will bond to mild steel and water-resistant plywood
- Outstanding thermal shock resistance (up to 120 degrees C)
Mississauga Office: 6178 Netherhart Road Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5T 1B7
Western Canada Office: 14345 120th Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5L 2R8
Phone: (416) 759-4474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org