HTML Editor - Full Version
Store DUREX VCA 3.0 INSULATION ADHESIVE Liquid & Powder in a dry,
vented, waterproof location, stacked off the ground with ambient temperatures
above 50°C (410°F). Keep materials dry, protected from rapid temperature
changes, dampness and moisture and away from direct sunlight. KEEP FROM
Each unit of DUREX VCA 3.0 INSULATION ADHESIVE provides approximately
11-13 m2 (120-140 ft2) coverage.
Based Cementitious Insulation Adhesive
DUREX VCA 3.0 INSULATION ADHESIVE is a two-component polymer based
cementitious insulation adhesive used with most Durex Moisture Managed
EIF Systems. A water based acrylic liquid component is mixed with a specially
formulated dry cementitious powder containing coarse sand aggregates to
create a cavity between the insulation board and the substrate.
DUREX VCA 3.0 INSULATION ADHESIVE is specially suited for adhering
expanded polystyrene insulation (EPS) and extruded polystyrene insulation
(XPS) to a variety of surfaces such as concrete, brick, concrete block,
cement board, glass fibre faced gypsum sheathings, gypsum board, plywood
and a few others.
- Superior adhesion to various inorganic substrates
- Combines flexibility of synthetics and the strength of cement
- Coarse aggregate creates cavity between the insulation board and the substrate to allow for drainage of incidental moisture
- Superior adhesion to cured Durex Green Guard, Blueshield, Flexcrete and Mastic 100.
- Allows for excellent quality control on job site
Mississauga Office: 6178 Netherhart Road Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5T 1B7
Western Canada Office: 14345 120th Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5L 2R8
Phone: (416) 759-4474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org