HTML Editor - Full Version
Click on the image above for detailed wall system information.
(disable any pop-up blockers)
Commercial / Institutional / High Rise
Pressure equalized, dual barrier, non-combustible, drained EIFS.
DUREX EQUALITE is a pressure equalized exterior insulation and finish system. The system, which has been independently tested, consists of a membrane air/vapour barrier, mineral wool insulation, insulation adhesive and mechanical fasteners, glass fibre reinforcing mesh, continuous vent strips, base coats, and a finish texture coat selected from any one of the available Durex Architectural Coatings.
DUREX EQUALITE is suitable for use over a wide range of structurally sound substrates and is recommended for use in buildings which require pressure equalized cladding.
- Totally non-combustible cladding
- Pressure equalized (rain screen principle)
- Continuous venting at floor lines and horizontal terminations
- Vertical orientation of the fibres in the rigid insulation allows for positive drainage
- Continuous air/vapour barrier
- Simple interfacing with other pressure equalized cladding systems
- Continuous thermal barrier
- Aesthetic design flexibility
DB – Dual Barrier EIFS
D – Drained EIFS
Non Combustible System
- OAA Rain Penetration Control Guide
- CAN/ULC S101 – M89
- CAN/ULC S114 – M85
Download More Information
Download MS Word Files
Download CAD Drawings
Mississauga Office: 6178 Netherhart Road Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5T 1B7
Western Canada Office: 14345 120th Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5L 2R8
Phone: (416) 759-4474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org