Acrotel AC Anti-Carbonation System is a single component, solvent-based, acrylic modified, high performance, protective coating. It is designed to protect concrete structures against moisture intrusion and carbon dioxide diffusion, preventing the carbonation of concrete and risk of corrosion attack on the reinforcing steel.
- Resistant to carbon dioxide diffusion
- Low VOC's and low odour
- Resistant to ultraviolet radiation and weathering
- Excellent dirt pick-up resistant
- Excellent colour retention
- Skins over in 60 minutes, and tack-free in 2-4 hours
- Easy to apply, and easy to clean
- Low temperature application (upt o -10°C)
Acrotel Anti-Carbonation System is designed to bridge hairline cracks throughout a wide range of temperatures and to protect steel-reinforced concrete against CO2 (carbonation) intrusion.It is ideal for steel reinforced oncrete abutments, retaining walls and support structures, bridges, tunnels, towers, under-ground walkways, ramps and sidewalks.
|System Layer||Optional Products Per Layer||Notes|