20/ft² (1.86/m²) per Gallon @ 80.00 mils (2.0320 mm)
Dur-A-Fast Membrane is a polyurethane modified methyl methacrylate membrane to be used in conjunction with Dur-A-Fast Traffic Bearing Waterproofing Systems. Dur-A-Fast Waterproofing Systems are a series of rapid return to service, high performance, UV resistant decorative and functional traffic bearing waterproofing systems. Dur-A-Fast Membrane is a rapid curing, highly elastomeric membrane which waterproofs the surface and creates a crack bridging, impermeable layer to protect the substrate. It is designed to be ready to top coat within 45 minutes of application.
- Polyurethane modified Methyl Methacrylate based technology
- Extremely rapid curing, ready for topcoat within 45 minutes (depending on temperature).
- Cold curing capability, cures down to -20°C
- Outstanding water impermeability sealing properties
- Excellent water immersion properties
- High chemical resistance to acids, alkalis, salts, seawater, sewage and other compounds
- Fast curing properties
- Excellent low temperature flexiblity and crack bridging properties.
Dur-A-Fast Membrane is used as a waterproofing membrane for all Dur-A-Fast Traffic Bearing Waterproofing Systems to waterproof the substrate and provide crack bridging capabilities. It will protect the substrate intrusion from water, chloride ion, salt and damage from chemicals. Dur-A-Fast Membrane can be used in virtually all seasons, as it can be applied down to -20oC. Dur-A-Fast Membrane is also used for balcony terraces and pedestrian walkways, parking decks, mechanical rooms, plaza, pools, recreationals decks, vehicular ramps and stadiums.
Polyurethane Modified Methyl Methacrylate
Part A (resin):Part B (catalyst)
|Cure Time @ 23°C|
|Pot Life @ 23°C|
15 -20 minutes
0.98 m²/L (40 ft²/gal) @ 1.25mm (80 mils) *varies on system*
|V.O.C. & Absorption|
1.19 · 0.05 g/L
ASTM 5178-91, CS-17 wheel
75 mg, 1000 g load, 1000 cycles
ASTM D624 Die C
|Low Temperature Flexibility|
1/8" Mandrel @ 26°C
|Shore D Hardness|
|Pull-Off Strength of Coatings|
3.35 MPa (480 psi) over primed concrete surface
|Water Vapour Transmission|
ASTM E96 · Procedure B
|Water Vapour Permeability|
|Water Vapour Performance|