106/ft² (9.85/m²) per Gallon @ 15.00 mils (0.3810 mm)
Dur-A-Fast Sealcoat Clear is a polyurethane modified methyl methacrylate clear topcoat to be used in conjunction with Dur-A-Fast Decorative Systems. Dur-A-Fast Decroative Systems are a series of rapid return to service, high performance, UV resistant decorative traffic bearing systems. Dur-A-Fast Sealcoat Clear is a rapid curing, abrasion resistant, UV resistant coating that protects decorative multi-coloured surfaces. It seals the surface to create a tough, impermeable clear coating to protect previous decorative layers. It is designed to be ready for light traffic within 45 minutes of application.
- Polyurethane modified Methyl Methacrylate based technology
- Extremely rapid curing, ready for light traffic within 45 minutes (depending on temperature).
- Outstanding water impermeability sealing properties
- Excellent water immersion properties
- High chemical resistance to acids, alkalis, salts, seawater, sewage and other compounds
- Fast curing properties
- Abrasion resistant, tough product
- UV Resistant
Dur-A-Fast Sealcoat Clear is used as a clear top coat for Dur-A-Fast Decorative Systems. It can also be used as a standalone clear, UV resistant coating overtop of previously coated surfaces. Dur-A-Fast Sealcoat Clear is also used for balcony terraces and pedestrian walkways, decorative and aesthetic applications, plaza, pool and recreational decks and stadiums.
Part A (resin): Part B (Catalyst)
|Cure Time @ 23°C|
|Pot Life @ 23°C|
14 m²/L (160 ft²/gal) @ 10 mils *varies on system*
|V.O.C. & Absorption|
1.01 · 0.05 g/L
ASTM 5178-91, CS-17 wheel
75 mg, 1000 g load, 1000 cycles
ASTM D624 Die C
|Shore D Hardness|
|Pull-Off Strength of Coatings|
3.35 MPa (480 psi) over concrete surface