Duracrete Trowel System is an extremely durable, single colour, trowel applied industrial floor overlay designed to restore damage concrete or protect new concrete from high impact, abrasion, wear and mild chemicals in institutional, commercial and industrial environments. Duracrete Trowel System consists of a tough silica sand mixture embedded in a 100% solids epoxy resin, which is finished to provide an extremely durable, extra heavy-duty flooring system.
- Extremely durable, highly abrasion resistant
- 100% solids, VOC free resins
- Proprietary, tightly packed, easy to apply sand mixture
- Can be hand or power troweled
- Moisture insensitive during application and cure
- Will not support growth of fungus or bacteria
- Easy to clean and to maintain
- CFIA approved, USDA accepted
Duracrete Trowel System is used to protect new concrete which will be exposed to mechanical and chemical abuse, or to resurface, level, pitch or slope existing floor slabs in industrial applications. Additional features such as chemical resistance and UV resistance can be attained by applying customizable top coats. Duracrete Trowel System is ideal for extra heavy-duty processing areas, especially for food and beverage industry, high traffic lanes and ailes, heavy-duty production and assembly floors, garbage rooms, wash-down stations, showers and locker rooms and warehouse floors where protection from mechanical abuse is desired and chemical exposure is not severe.
|System Layer||Optional Products Per Layer||Notes|
+ Duracrete Trowel Aggregate