300/ft² (27.87/m²) per Gallon @ 3 - 5 mils
Antico Glaze is a fine, translucent glaze that simulates a natural aging effect. It is a durable, acrylic polymer liquid coating for use over all Durex® finishes. Combine with RUSTICO, RASATO or SANDSTONE to achieve a luxurious two-tone finish. Use tone on tone, or off-tone colouring to obtain a surface with depth and complexity. ANTICO GLAZE can be tinted to virtually any colour, please refer to the Colour Chart for selection. Custom colour matching is available.
- Water-based non-toxic; easy to handle.
- Excellent dust proofing properties.
- Excellent resistance to mild acids.
- Very economical compared to solvent-based sealers.
- Re-coatable (does not promote delamination).
- Excellent compatibility with all cementitious surfaces.
- Compatible with most acrylic coatings.
- Available in a variety of standards colours; custom colour matching is also available.
Antico Glaze can be applied over many types of synthetic and cementitious textured coatings. It is specially formulated to be used over all Durex® Architectural Coatings.
Water based acrylic coating
Dense paint consistency (ready mixed)
|Bulk pot life|
2 years in can (sealed)
Clean, Dust Free Surface
Average coverage: 1500 ft2/pail (300 ft2/Gal) @ 3 – 5 mils
Pass 50 cycles
|Water Vapour Transmission|
630 ng/ Pa.s.m² (11 Perms)
|Surface burning characteristics|
1.38 MPa (200 psi)
|Accelerated Weathering Resistance|
Pass 2500 hrs