50 SF / Bag @ 1/8" Thickness
Art-I-Stone is a cementitious, two component polymer modified, flexible coating, which is suitable for both interior and exterior floor and wall surfaces. This well balanced blend of selected aggregates and various types of cements, work in synergy to create beautiful textured and coloured patterns which replicate a wide range of finishes such as tile, stone, brick, slate, tile and many more
- Simple to use.
- Excellent workability.
- Low shrinkage.
- Excellent compressive and flexural strength.
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates.
- Excellent freeze-thaw stability.
- Seamless application eliminates mismatched patterns or seams.
- Completely washable with either soap and water or mild detergents.
- Much less susceptible to lifting compared with tile.
- Very easy to repair.
- Very cost effective.
- Very easy to maintain.
- Offered in an infinite number of textures, colours and patterns.
Art-I-Stone can be used to coat concrete floor surfaces and a variety of wall surfaces such as gypsum wall-board, brick, concrete, cement board, fiber reinforced gypsum and many others. Art-I-Stone’s wide range of styles can be used to decorate surfaces in homes, offices, restaurants, industrial and recreational spaces, driveways, walkways, terraces, patios, pool areas, retaining walls, garden ponds and much more. Art-I-Stone is offered in a number of standard textures, colours and patterns; however, it can be custom-designed to meet even the most demanding design, landscaping or architectural needs. Art-I-Stone is seamless, unlike tile or any other flooring or re-surfacing material. Art-I-Stone has been formulated with numerous ideal features to facilitate and simplified its use.
Water-based latex emulsion
Fine granulated grey powder
1 bag per 2.6 m² (28 ft²) at 6.4 mm (1/4”) thick
6.8 MPa (980 psi)
|Shear Bond Adhesion|
7.6 MPa (1100 psi)