14 - 20 m² (150 - 220 ft²)/pail
Century Stone is an innovative, multi-dimensional architectural finish inspired by natural marble and granite slabs for a texture of unparalleled elegance. Century Stone is a 100% acrylic, multi-coloured, protective and decorative coating consisting of proprietary coloured aggregates and flakes. This finish gives a revolutionary appearance to interior and exterior surfaces.
- Revolutionary Architectural Finish.
- Unparalleled Elegance.
- Exceptional durability.
- Excellent water repellency; protects surfaces from moisture penetration.
- Breathable coating; allows water vapour within the wall system to evaporate.
- Excellent adhesion to substrate.
- Custom colours available.
- Colourfast, not affected by ultra-violets rays.
Century Stone is used as an effective long wearing protective coating over all types of solid substrates for interior and exterior applications. Century Stone is blended to replicate selected granite and marble appearances.
Water based acrylic protective coating with integral proprietary aggregates
Dense paint/sand-like consistency
|Bulk Pot Life|
2 years in can stability
14 - 20 m² (150 - 220 ft²)/pail - Coverage varies depending on colour
Prepared Smooth. Primed with Brush Coat
Pass 60 cycles
|Water Vapour Transmission|
1250 ng/Pa.s.m² (21.8 Perms)
|Surface burning Characteristics|
1.32 MPa (192 psi)
|Accelerated Weathering Resistance|
Pass 3500 cycles