New concrete: 7.36 m²/L (300 ft²/gal)
Old concrete: 4.91 m²/L (200 ft²/gal)
Diamond Cure Concrete Densifier & Chemical Hardener compound is a ready-to-use, colourless liquid, formulated with chemically reactive raw materials to harden and dustproof concrete. Diamond Cure offers substantial improvement in abrasion and chemical resistance, and will significantly improve the durability of the concrete surface when compared to untreated concrete. When applied, it penetrates into the concrete surface and a chemical reaction takes place, producing a by-product that fills in the pores of the concrete. This process produces a substantially denser concrete surface with enhanced durability. In addition to this action, Diamond Cure also solidifies concrete, eliminating dusting and pitting.
- Zero VOCs.
- Penetrates deeply into concrete to densify and harden surfaces to help prevent entry of moisture and other foreign matter.
- Dustproofs and improves chemical, petroleum and abrasion resistance of treated surfaces.
- Provides a permanent, attractive sheen with the ability to polish.
- Protects against scratching or peeling.
- Provides tough, protected surface that will not yellow, discolour or show pedestrian or vehicular traffic wear marks.
- Improves light reflectance.
- Ready to use and easy to apply.
Diamond Cure is recommended for use wherever hardened, dust proofed and improved chemical and abrasion-resistant surfaces are required. It is formulated to harden old masonry walls to be coated by paints or cement-based aggregates.
Please see Durex® Colour Selection Guide for available colour options.
1.3-1.5 ± -0.2 g/L