400 ft²/gal @ 3 mils DFT (9.3 m²/L @ 100 microns)
Durathane 90, Non-Yellowing UV-Resistant Polyurethane Coating is a versatile, easy-to-use, thin-build, abrasion-resistant, durable, non-yellowing aliphatic urethane coating engineered specifically for coating and protecting a variety of surfaces.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Versatile, multi-use product with a broad application range.
- Available pigmented and clear.
- Outstanding clarity.
- Elastomeric for increased durability.
- Aliphatic polyurethane: UV-resistant, non-yellowing coating.
- Abrasion resistant and extremely durable.
- Extended pot life.
- Excellent gloss retention with a smooth finish.
- Applicable to a variety of surfaces.
- High solids (77% Clear, 93% Pigmented).
Durathane 90 is used as a UV-Resistant topcoat for interior and exterior applications. It is used as a stand-alone floor coating or part of the Durex® Floor Coating Systems to effectively protect surfaces and provide long-lasting gloss and colour retention. Durathane 90 is also an effective coating for metal, a highly protective and durable wall coating and a topcoat for wood.
Pigmented & Clear
|Cure Time @ 23°C (75°F)|
|Pot Life - working time @ 23°C (75°F)|
ASTM D5178-91, 1000 g load, 1000 cycles, CS-17 Wheel
|Water Vapour Transmission|
Pass @ 1/16" @ -26C