7 m²/L (260 ft²/gal) @ 3 mils DFT per coat
Epoxy Guard Pro Water-Based Epoxy Coating is a two-component, versatile, professional-grade UV-resistant water-based epoxy coating for floor and wall applications over concrete, gypsum and steel surfaces.
- Excellent UV resistance over standard epoxy coatings.
- Available in Matte, Satin & Gloss.
- Water-based, very low VOC and virtually odourless.
- Self-priming, fast drying.
- Excellent adhesion to wide variety of substrates.
- Very low flame spread rating.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Outstanding water pounding and chemical resistance.
- Excellent leveling, flow and microform-free properties.
- No induction time.
- CFIA approved, USDA accepted.
Epoxy Guard Pro is a versatile, hard-wearing protective coating for walls and floors typically used as a protective interior wall coating for concrete and drywall in high-traffic applications exposed to UV rays or that require a non-yellowing finish. Mainly for use in institutional and industrial applications. It is also an excellent protective coating for metal surfaces.
|Cure Time @ 23°C (75°F)|
|Pot Life - working time @ 23°C (75°F)|
< 30 g/L
50 ± 2% (vol.) clear
|Viscosity (Brookfield) 23°C (75°F)|
|Flow Out (cm)|
15.00 (50 mm x 25 mm Disc-2 min flow out)
100 mg/1000 cycles
|Water Vapour Transmission|
6.67 US Perms