Quantum 5.0 Vent Board is a pre-manufactured, pre-back-wrapped detail drainage board for the Durex® Quantum 5.0 EIFS System. It is comprised of expanded polystyrene insulation conforming to CAN/ULC S701, measuring 8”wide by 96” long. Quantum Select Vent Board is pre-machined with rectangular, vertical drainage channels that are parallel to the short edge of the board and is supplied complete with pre-back-wrapped with factory applied base coat and reinforcing mesh. Quantum 5.0Vent Board facilitates positive drainage of the Durex® Quantum 5.0 EIFS System.
- Facilitaes maximum drainage
- Propriatary design
- Meets 2017 NEBC, OBC SB-10 & SB-12 for Continuous Insulation (CI)
- Forms part of total tested and approved system (refer to system technical data sheet)
- Facilitate for ideal sealant joint placement
- Guarantees crisp termination lines
Quantum 5.0 Vent Boards form part of the required components for the Quantum 5.0 System. The ventboard is propriatary designed to facilitate maximum drainage. It is utilized at all lower extremity of horizontal joints and teminations (refer to system design details). The interface joint where the Quantum 5.0 Vent Board is used is completed with backer rod and sealant vented at maximum 1200mm (48") o.c.