Concrete: 4.8 m²/L (200 ft²/gal) Walls and Building Envelopes: 5 m²/L (204 ft²/gal)
Silane WRS 100 High-Performance 100% Silane Breathable Water-Repellent Clear Sealer is a single-component, pure alkoxy silane water-repellent sealer formulated to be used as a high-performance, waterproofing and water-repellent penetrating sealer ideal for protecting concrete and masonry surfaces.
- Alkali resistant.
- 100% silane.
- Excellent moisture vapour transmission.
- Meets ASTM C-309 requirements for unit moisture loss (<0.055 g/cm2 of surface at 72 hours).
- Meets ASTM C-1315 requirements for water retention.
- Longer lasting water repellency properties.
- Deep substrate penetration.
Silane WRS 100 has the ability to penetrate deep into the masonry or concrete substrate. The deep penetration protects it from weathering, ultraviolet radiation and abrasion. Silane WRS 100 will significantly reduce chloride ion intrusion and will enable the concrete and masonry to breathe. Corrosion activity can therefore be reduced.
|Cure Time @ 23°C (75°F)|
|V.O.C. (without water)|
< 350 g/L
100% by weight
Mineral spirits or isopropyl alcohol