Concrete: 4.8 m²/L (200 ft²/gal) Walls and Building Envelopes: 5 m²/L (204 ft²/gal)
Silane WRS 40 Clear 40% Silane Breathable Water-Repellent Sealer is a single-component silane-based water-repellent sealer which is formulated to be used as a high-performance waterproofing and water-repellent alkoxy silane sealer ideal for protecting concrete and masonry surfaces.
- Alkali resistant.
- Excellent moisture vapour transmission.
- Meets ASTM C-309 requirements for unit moisture loss (<0.055 g/cm2 of surface at 72 hours).
- Meets ASTM C-1315 requirements for water retention.
- Longer lasting water repellency properties.
- Deep substrate penetration.
Silane WRS 40 has the ability to penetrate deep into the masonry or concrete substrate. The deep penetration protects it from weathering, ultraviolet radiation and abrasion. Silane WRS 40 will significantly reduce chloride ion intrusion and will enable the concrete and masonry to breathe. Corrosion activity can therefore be reduced.
|Cure Time @ 23°C (75°F)|
|V.O.C. (without water)|
< 350 g/L
40% by weight
Mineral spirits or isopropyl alcohol
|Moisture Penetration and Absorption|