Acrybond Concentrate is a water based 100% acrylic polymer cement additive. It is a highly concentrated versatile additive for cement mixes, specially formulated to optimize physical properties of Portland cement based mixes in a wide variety of applications.
- Excellent durability and strength.
- Superior compressive, flexural, adhesive and impact strength.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- High resistance to chloride penetration.
- Low moisture absorption rate.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of concrete and masonry surfaces; use of a primer is still recommended.
- No requirement for moisture curing; optimum properties are obtained by air- curing at ambient temperatures.
- Better and more complete hydration of cement.
- Reduced shrinkage and cracking of the mixes.
When properly mixed with cement, Acrybond Concentrate can be used for conventional site applied plaster base, concrete topping, repair of honeycombed concrete, flash patching, parging coat for concrete block, and as a versatile general bonding additive.
Water based acrylic emulsion
White milky liquid
60 - 100 cps
9.0 to 9.5
4.24 MPa (615 psi)
39.40 MPa (5715 psi)
10.9 MPa (650 psi)
4.48 MPa (650 psi)
35 N.m (310 lb.in)