Acrybond "S“ WG is a water based 100% acrylic polymer cement additive. Acrybond "S“ WG has been specially formulated to provide maximum adhesion and ideal application properties when used as the catalyst in the mix with Uniplast. It is the typical mix for the Durex® family of Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS). The Acrybond "S“ WG mix has been specially developed for applications during colder weather and be fully cured at temperatures as low as 0°C.
- Low temperature curing.
- Superior bonding to foam plastic insulation when mixed with Durex Uniplast.
- Longer open time of mixes.
- Develops ideal consistency of mixes for better initial tack to keep insulation boards in place when used as an insulation adhesive.
- Simplified job site mixing as no water or other additives required.
- Consistent job site quality control.
- Low moisture absorption rate of the mixes.
- Higher compressive and flexural strength of the cementitious mixtures.
- Reduced shrinkage and cracking of the mixes.
Acrybond "S“ WG has been formulated to obtain full cure at temperatures as low as 0°C, an ideal advantage during late fall / early winter and spring periods when temperatures during the night can drop. Acrybond "S“ WG is used as an insulation adhesive and as scratch and base coats when mixed with Uniplast.
Water based acrylic emulsion
White milky liquid
9.0 to 9.5
|Mix open time|
45 - 60 minutes
43.10 MPa (6250 psi)
6.91 MPa (1002 psi)
|Shear Bond Adhesion|
11.20 MPa (1625 psi)
1.90% in water
6.00 MPa (870 psi)