Cement Bond is a latex emulsion for use both as a bonding agent and as an additive.
- Permanent concrete repairs.
- Elimination of costly chipping or roughening of surface required.
- Excellent bonding strength to cleaned old surfaces.
- The application of concrete topping from 0 to over 25 mm (1") thick.
- Improved tensile, flexural and compressive strength of the mixture.
- Complete compatibility with high alkaline Portland cement mortars.
- Compatibility with mortar colouring pigments.
- Versatility and ease of use.
Cement Bond is used as both a general additive to cement based mixes and as a slurry primer to improve bonding between old concrete and new concrete toppings.
Water based latex emulsion
White milky dense liquid
1500 - 2000 cps
6.0 - 6.5
3.90 MPa (565 psi)
35.2 MPa (5105 psi)
8.30 MPa (495 psi)
4.10 MPa (595 psi)