9 m2 (100 ft2) per pail/bag
Polyplast is a single component polymer base cementitious mortar which has been developed to utilize advanced polymer technology to combine the strength and toughness of polymer modified cement with the flexibility of synthetics.
- Polyplast has been formulated to provide a highly flexible cement based coating which is crack resistant.
- Can be bent over a 6.4 mm (1/4”) mandrel without cracking.
- Superior adhesion to various inorganic substrates.
- Combines the strength of cement and the flexibility of synthetics.
- Very economical.
- Designed to allow minor movements up to 1.6 mm (1/16”) in the substrate without causing cracking in the base coat.
- Allows for large surface areas to be coated without the need of unwanted control joints.
- Ready to use; just add water.
- Excellent job site quality control.
Polyplast mix is specifically designed to be used as the base coat in Flexlite Wall System and when the application and/or wall design allows. Please check with you Durabond representative for technical assistance.
Polymer based plaster mixture
Grey cementitious powder
CAS-Registry No. 65997-15-1 (contains Portland Cement)
Each pail/bag will provide approximately 9 m2 (100 ft2)
8.28 MPa (1200 psi)
0.0022 L/s.m2 @ 3.0 mm thick
|Water Vapour Permeance|
385.56 ng/Pa.s.m2 @ 25°C