Dur-X-Cel 100 is an exterior-grade, flat acrylic latex-based paint specially designed for concrete and masonry substrates.
- Exceptional exterior durability.
- Excellent water repellency; protects wall from moisture penetration.
- Breathable coating; allows water vapour within the wall system to evaporate.
- Excellent adhesion to substrate.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Colourfast (no colour change under ultra-violet rays).
Dur-X-Cel 100 is used as premium quality paint for exterior masonry and concrete surfaces. This product may be pigmented to match almost any colour. Dur-X-Cel 100 is an effective long wearing protective coating for concrete and masonry surfaces on both new and existing structures. It is ideal for recoating of existing stucco surfaces.
Water based acrylic coating
Dense, paint-like consistencyvv
10,000 - 15,000 cps
1.18 – 1.30 Kgs/lt
Coverage will vary according to the porosity of the substrate, colour of original substrate and colour of the Durex® Dur-X-Cel 100 to be applied. A test sample should be applied to establish practical coverage on the actual substrate.
|Fineness of Grind|
3 Hegman, 58 Microns
11.5 Gloss Units
Pass 325 m - 7.8 g/m2/24hrs
|Resistance to Wind Driven Rain|
|Water Vapour Permeance|
1030 ng/Pa.s.m2 (18 Perms)
40 CFR 59.406
< 50 g/lt (<0.42 lbs/gal)
Pass 50 cycles
53% +/- 2%
Pass 2500 hrs.