Insulite Select Boundary Board is a pre-manufactured, pre-back-wrapped detail boundary board for the Insulite Select EIFS System. It is comprised of expanded polystyrene insulation conforming to CAN/ULC S701, measuring 8”wide by 96” long and is pre-back wrapped with factory applied base coat and reinforcing mesh. Insulite Select Boundary Board prevents convection air movement in the back of the Insulite Select EIFS System which guarantees retention of maximum R-Value of the system and is to be placed at all topside and fenestration terminations.
- Guarantees maximum thermal resistance retention
- Propriatary design
- Meets 2017 NEBC, OBC SB-10 & SB-12 for Continuous Insulation (CI)
- Forms part of total tested and approved system (refer to system technical data sheet)
- Facilitate for ideal sealant joint placement
- Guarantees crisp termination lines
Insulite Select Boundray Boards form part of the required components for the Insulite Select System. The boundray is propriatary designed to guarantee that maximum thermal resistance of the system is maintained. It is utilized at all upper extremity of horizontal joints and teminations (refer to system design details). The interface joint where the Insulite Select Boundray Board is used is completed with backer rod and sealant.