Insulite Select Vent Board is a pre-manufactured, pre-back-wrapped detail drainage board for the Durex® Insulite Select EIFS System. It is comprised of expanded polystyrene insulation conforming to CAN/ULC S701, measuring 8”wide by 96” long. Insulite Select Vent Board is pre-machined with vertical drainage channels that are parallel to the short edge of the board and is supplied complete with pre-back-wrapped with factory applied base coat and reinforcing mesh. Insulite Select Vent Board facilitates positive drainage of the Durex® Insulite Select EIFS System.
- Facilitaes maximum drainage
- Propriatary design
- Meets 2017 NEBC, OBC SB-10 & SB-12 for Continuous Insulation (CI)
- Forms part of total tested and approved system (refer to system technical data sheet)
- Facilitate for ideal sealant joint placement
- Guarantees crisp termination lines
Insulite Select Vent Boards form part of the required components for the Insulite Select System. The ventboard is propriatary designed to facilitate maximum drainage. It is utilized at all lower extremity of horizontal joints and teminations (refer to system design details). The interface joint where the Insulite Select Vent Board is used is completed with backer rod and sealant vented at maximum 1200mm (48") o.c.