Quantum Select Boundary Board is a pre-manufactured, pre-back-wrapped detail boundary board for the Durex® Quantum Select EIFS System. It is comprised of expanded polystyrene insulation conforming to CAN/ULC S701, measuring 8”wide by 96” long and is pre-back wrapped with factory applied base coat and reinforcing mesh. Quantum Select Boundary Board prevents convention of the Durex® Quantum Select EIFS System which helps maintain the R-Value of the system and is to be placed at all terminations outlined in the system specifications and details.
- Guarantees maximum thermal resistance retention
- Propriatary design
- Meets 2017 NEBC, OBC SB-10 & SB-12 for Continuous Insulation (CI)
- Forms part of total tested and approved system (refer to system technical data sheet)
- Facilitate for ideal sealant joint placement
- Guarantees crisp termination lines
Quantum Select Boundray Boards form part of the required components for the Quantum Select System. The boundray is propriatary designed to guarantee that maximum thermal resistance of the system is maintained. It is utilized at all upper extremity of horizontal joints and teminations (refer to system design details). The interface joint where the Quantum Select Boundray Board is used is completed with backer rod and sealant.