11-13 m² (120-140 ft²)
VCA 3.0 Insulation Adhesive is a two-component polymer base cementitious insulation adhesive used with our EIFS Systems. A water based acrylic liquid component is mixed with a specially formulated dry cementitious powder containing coarse sand aggregates to create a cavity between the insulation board and the substrate.
- Superior adhesion to various inorganic substrates.
- Combines the flexibility of synthetics and the strength of cement.
- Coarse aggregate creates cavity between the insulation board and the substrate to allow for drainage of incidental moisture.
- Superior adhesion to cured Green Guard, Blue Shield, Flexcrete and Dur-A-Mastic 100.
- Allow for excellent quality control on job site.
VCA 3.0 Insulation Adhesive is especially suited for adhering expanded polystyrene insulation (EPS) and extruded polystyrene insulation (XPS) to a variety of surfaces such as concrete, brick, concrete block, cement board, glass fibre faced gypsum sheathings, gypsum board, plywood and a few others.
Water based acrylic, sand-filled mixture
White semi-solid ready mixed paste
9.0 to 9.5
Each unit of Durex® VCA 3.0 Insulation Adhesive will provide approximately 11-13 m² (120-140 ft²) coverage
0.35 MPa (50 psi) without mesh
16.55 MPa (2400 psi) with mesh
8.28 MPa (1200 psi)
0.0022 L/s.m² @ 3.0 mm thick
|Water Vapour Permeance|
590 ng/Pa.s.m² (10.3 perms)