5.9 m2/L (250 ft2/US gal) @ 3 mils DFT
Acrutel-100 High-Performance UV-Resistant Polyurethane Flooring Topcoat is an aliphatic, water-based, thin-build, liquid-applied urethane coating. This highly durable, high performing formulation offers excellent abrasion and UV resistance for colour and gloss stability for decorative resinous flooring and wall systems.
- Water-based, aliphatic polyurethane
- Water based, easy to apply
- Resistant to weathering and colour fade by UV rays
- Wide-service temperature range
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- Good flow and leveling properties for finishing
- Non-staining chemical resistance
- Available in different finishes: Gloss, Semi-gloss, Satin and Matte
- Available in non-slip additive
- Low VOC, Low Odour.
Acrutel-100 High-Performance UV-Resistant Polyurethane Flooring Topcoat is a roller-applied protective topcoat used in a wide range of institutional, commercial and industrial floor applications where long-term durability, UV and abrasion resistance is required.
Pigmented (Finishes: Gloss, Semi-gloss, Satin & Matte)
|Cure Time @ 23°C (75°F)|
< 65 g/L
48 ± 5% (vol.)
|Viscosity (Brookfield) 23°C (75°F)|
|Hot Water Immersion|
Pass – no blisters after 500 hours @ 38°C (100°F)
ASTM G 154 CYCLE 7
Complete Pass 1000 hours
Pass direct/indirect 56 in.-lb
|Coefficient of Friction|