3.6 Kg per SMT @ 2mm
Dur-A-Static SL 535 a 2mm thick self-leveling epoxy based electrostatic conductive topcoat for Dur-A-Static electrostatic discharge (ESD) flooring systems. Dur-A-Static SL 535 is designed for use as a high build, durable, wear resistant topcoat in a static discharge system that provides electric conductive resistance to protect sensitive electronic equipment and machinery. The system performs to a range of 2.5 x 104 to 1.0 x 106 ohms, which is sustained throughout the 2mm Dur-A-Static SL 535 coating. The system consists Priming/leveling layer which is then combined with conductive grounded copper wire, Dur-A-Static ESD 100 intermediate conductive coat and Dur-A-Static SL 535.
- Abrasion Resistant, Self-Leveling, High-Build 2mm Coating
- Ohm reading consistent throughout 2mm of coating
- Protects sensitive electronic parts from the effects of static charges by dissipating them away.
- Prevents explosions due to sparks of accumulated static charges by effectively conducting it away.
- Avoid errors in readings recorded by sensitive electronic instruments monitoring vital parameters.
- Enables easy maintenance of clean room environment through its seamless, pore free smooth surface.
- Improves the working environment by its pleasant aesthetics.
- Conductive - Performs to 2.5 x 104 to 1.0 x 106 ohms as per ANSI/ESD S7.1/ASTM F-150
- Low BVG Body Voltage Generation
- Maintain electrical resistance throughout coating thickness
Dur-A-Static SL 535 is the 2mm self-leveling top coat for Dur-A-Static SL Conductive Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) flooring system to provide electrostatic control properties to concrete and other construction substrates. The system is recommended for floors in environments where static electricity and stray currents produced by friction could pose risks of explosions or interference with the working of precision electronic instruments.
|Recommended Film Thickness|
80 mils (2mm)
Please see Durex® ESD Colour Selection Guide for available colour options.
Factory controlled Unit.
3.6 Kg per SMT @ 2mm
|Cure Time @ 23°C|
|Pot Life @ 23°C|
ASTM D 7232-06
ASTM D 3960
|Specific Gravity (Mixed)|
ASTM D 333
1.8 ± 0.05 g/L
|Viscosity (Brookfield, 23°C)|
ASTM D 2196
ASTM D 638-86
|Adhesion to Concrete|
>350 Psi – Concrete Fails
|Shore A Hardness|
ASTM D 2240