Duracrete SL is a self-leveling epoxy mortar mixture consisting of Epotel SL, a pigmented, 100% solids epoxy liquid and Duracrete SL Aggregate, a special silica sand mixture that are combined to make a self-leveling epoxy surfacing designed to renovate worn concrete floors or protect new concrete against heavy wear and chemical spills.
- Economical and durable.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Can be applied in unlimited thicknesses
- Excellent abrasion and wear resistant.
- Will not support growth of fungus or bacteria.
- CFIA approved and USDA compliant for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants
- Duracrete SL can be installed as a self-leveling epoxy system, broadcast with silica and resealed to produce a solid-coloured texture system, or broadcast with multicoloured quartz aggregates and sealed with a clear sealer to produce a decorative surface. Duracrete SL can also be used as an excellent high strength topping for quickly repairing and filled pitted and worn concrete floors.
|Compressive Strength @ 7 days|
350 psi concrete fails
|Thermal Coefficient of Expansion|
0.000046 inch per inch per 0°F
|Abrasion Resistance CS-17 wheel, 1 kg. load, 1000 rev.|
0.1 gm. maximum weight loss
|Thermal Shock Resistance|
16 foot-pounds concrete fractures