28/ft² (2.60/m²) per Bag @ 6.40 mm (251.97 mils)
Self Leveling Cement is a cementitious, well balanced blend of selected aggregates and various types of cements to produce a pourable or pumpable cement compound which will self-level after screeding to the desired level of coverage. It is used in conjunction with Acrybond Concentrate.
- Easy to use. Fast Setting (Can be walked on in 8 hours).
- High Strength; over 29 MPa (4200 psi).
- Excellent Adhesion when used in conjunction with Acrybond Concentrate.
- Mix as required (no waste).
- Minimum skill required for application.
Self Leveling Cement is used as a fast setting high strength underlayment over rough concrete floors to fill cracks; repair damaged floor areas due to poor finishing, frost damage, etc.; or for general levelling of new and existing floor surfaces prior to installation of finish flooring material.
Water Based Latex Emulsion
Fine Granulated Grey Powder
1 bag per 2.6 m² (28 ft²) at 6.4 mm (1/4") thick
6.8 MPa (980 psi)
|Shear Bond Adhesion|
7.6 MPa (1100 psi)