7.8 m2/L (320 ft2/US gal) @ 5 mils DFT
Uraflex Primer 100% Solids Urethane Flooring Primer is a two-component, polyurethane-based flooring primer. It is specially formulated to perform where substrate penetration and superior adhesion is required.
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates.
- Good physical properties.
- Outstanding stability at low temperatures.
- Zero VOCs, 100% solid urethane.
- Excellent moisture resistance.
- High-build capability (up to 400 microns, 16 mils).
- Smooth, bubble-free film surface.
- Superior substrate penetration; seals the surface.
- CFIA approved.
Uraflex Primer is used to seal and prime concrete and wood substrates to be top-coated with various coatings systems. Uraflex Primer is mainly used as a primer for Uraflex 360 Traffic-Bearing Waterproofing Membrane and other related coatings to assist in the reduction of out-gassing and to achieve ultimate adhesion. Uraflex Primer performs as a protective primer for various flooring and traffic-bearing waterproofing coating applications. Must be top-coated, unless indicated otherwise.
Aromatic urethane - Hybrid Polyol
|Mix Ratio Part A (Resin):Part B (Urethane)|
3:1 by volume
|Cure Time @ 5-23°C|
7.8 m²/L (320 ft²/US gal) @ 5 mils DFT
|Recommended Film Thickness|
5 mils (75 µ)
|Pot Life @ 23°C (75°F)|
Lacquer thinner or IPA
|Viscosity (Brookfield) 23°C (75°F) A+B|
ASTM 5178-91, CS-17 wheel
35 mg, 1000 g load, 1000 cycles